It’s just a natural process that will happen automatically at the age of 40 or even earlier. Not only age causes this feminine issue, there are many other factors such as breastfeeding, pregnancy, strenuous exercise besides rapid weight gain/loss, nutritional deficiencies and most importantly wearing a poorly fitting bra. And not forget to mention that some diseases can, also, cause breast slugging like breast cancer or respiratory conditions. Adding to that, the excessive use of alcohol and nicotine contributes as well to this problem.
Luckily, today a variety of remedies to saggy breasts are on the market to tighten them up. We only have to look carefully. But nothing is more effective and trust worthy than natural methods, therefore many home remedies are too simple that you can try without getting the risk of negative side effects.
- 1 tsp Pure Honey
- 1 tbsp Vitamin E
- One Egg White
- A Bowl
- Take a bowl
- Tsp of honey + One egg white + Tbsp of vitamin E.
- Mix all to make a paste.
- Apply on your full breasts and gently massage for 4 minutes and wait for soak up.
- After soak up, wear any old foamless bra, at least 35 minutes.
- Wash breasts with lukewarm water.
- Do this daily; you will get good result in a week.