Before moving on to tips and suggestion on how to get rid of belly fat, it is better to find out if the problem is associated with any underlying diseases or disorders like metabolic syndrome, polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) etc.
How do you get rid of Belly Fat?
Due to basic biomechanics, your body follows a specific pattern for fat storage by giving preference to certain body parts. Thus, getting rid of fat from any particular part of the body, especially belly, thighs and buttocks requires a holistic approach.
• Combination of proper weight loss diet and routine physical exercise is the most basic step useful in reducing belly fat. Diet should emphasize on less fats and carbohydrates and more proteins.In terms of exercise, focus on cardiovascular and strength training exercises rather than relying on ab crunches or other target exercises alone. Weight training and cardio exercises play a key role in burning fat efficiently.
• Yoga serves as a highly beneficial therapy to eliminate belly fat. Aerobic exercises also aid in belly fat loss.Here’s a video showing how to lose belly fat through yoga.
• Keeping your belly sucked in is another popular natural remedy to get rid of belly fat. It is believed that sucking the stomach in (ab vacuum) strengthens and improves stomach muscles, thereby creating a flattened look.Try to follow this simple home remedy as much as possible (along with other exercises) for losing belly fat. While following this tip, make sure you maintain proper body posture.
• Replace unhealthy and fatty junk foods with fresh fruits, salads, sprouts, legumes, low fat milk, cheese, yogurt, nuts, seeds etc. Cut back on bad carbs like white flour, white rice, alcohol and retain the good carbs present in brown rice, whole grain cereals, whole grain breads etc.Plus, have more liquids; having plain water, herbal teas sweetened with honey is the best tip in this regard. Needless to add, stay away from highly sugary drinks like sodas if you are serious about your fat loss plan.
Nevertheless, do not become obsessed with fruit juices, especially the readymade ones. Instead, opt for natural juices. Intake of fresh fruits (citrus fruits, in particular) is even better because they have fiber.
• Taking half a teaspoon of roasted and powdered fennel seeds is valuable in healing this problem.
• Include activities like brisk walking, running, swimming and other sports in your lifestyle to cure this problem naturally by increasing metabolism.Plus, improve your lifestyle. Do not skip breakfast; it is the most important meal of the day. In addition, avoid having late dinners. It is best to have dinner about 3 hours prior to bedtime.
Answer to your query of how to get rid of belly fat also lies in belly fat treatments such as temporary quick fixes, cosmetic surgeries and other such solutions but remember that these treatments have their own risks.