Natural home remedies for younger looking skin are widely used to reduce and delay skin aging which is surely a normal but unwelcomed part of aging, especially for women. Skin aging is characterized by sagging skin with fine lines and wrinkles.
Factors that make the skin more vulnerable to symptoms of aging are cigarette smoking, excessive sun exposure, pollution, improper skin care and stress also have adverse effect on skin.
As these signs of aging skin are difficult to remove, it is recommended that you use natural home remedies for younger looking skin even before the signs set in.
Natural Home Remedies For Younger Looking Skin
• Gentle facial massage with olive oil, coconut oil, almond oil, emu oil, grapeseed oil, rosehip oil or jojoba oil is highly beneficial in improving blood circulation and maintaining proper elasticity.
Follow this skin care home treatment at least one or two times in a week. If you are prone to nut allergies then avoid using almond oil, or perform a patch test before using it.
• Applying pineapple slices or juice on skin for 10-15 minutes is one of the simplest natural home remedies for younger looking skin as it helps improve the tone and texture of skin.
• Natural skin care regime to get younger looking skin can include application of homemade anti wrinkle facial mask prepared by mixing one and a half tablespoon each of honey and carrot juice. Use this facial mask on wet face for about 20 minutes and then wash it off with warm water.
• Applying a mixture of whipped egg yolk, two tablespoons of ground oatmeal and one teaspoon each of olive oil, raspberry juice and raspberry juice for 20 minutes is another useful anti wrinkle natural remedy for younger looking skin.
• Olive oil is highly beneficial in repairing skin damage and is therefore considered as an integral part of skin care natural treatment to get younger looking skin.
The easiest possible therapy with olive oil is to apply a mixture of one teaspoon of olive oil and equal amount of organic apple cider vinegar overnight on wet face. It keeps the skin smooth, reduces age spots and helps avoid wrinkles.
• Another valuable olive oil home remedy for younger looking skin is a coffee scrub prepared by mixing one tablespoon of olive oil, three tablespoons of moist, ground coffee and 1/3 teaspoon of honey. It can be used as a face as well as body scrub.
• Prepare a salt scrub by mixing two cups of sea salt and a quarter cup of distilled water. Apply this body scrub and rub the salt vigorously over skin to remove dead skin and stimulate natural oil secretion by skin. Finally, rinse with warm water. You can replace distilled water with almond oil, olive oil or grapeseed extract.
• Using a combination of one teaspoon each of green clay powder and raw honey is one of the most effective natural home remedies for younger looking skin. Apply the mixture on skin for 15 minutes and then wash it off.
• Applying a mixture of two tablespoons of plain yogurt, one tablespoon of honey and cucumber juice on face for about 15 minutes is a popular natural cure to make skin look younger. To enhance its effectiveness, apply the mixture after refrigerating it for some time.
• Almond and watermelon face mask is also useful in healing this problem and making the skin soft and radiant during summer season. For this, you need to soak almonds in milk overnight in refrigerator.
Next, grind the almonds in the morning to get a fine paste. Then, add one tablespoon of watermelon juice and one teaspoon of green clay in it. Finally, apply it on face for 15-20 minutes and wash it off with cold water.
Dietary tips for younger looking skin focus on the consumption of foods rich in omega 3 fatty acids and antioxidants. Citrus fruits like oranges, strawberries, raspberries, pineapples, kiwis etc are useful in keeping the skin firm because they are vital in the formation of collagen that binds tissues and cells together. Drink adequate water at regular intervals and stay away from caffeinated and alcoholic beverages.
Instead, switch to herbal teas, green tea in particular because it helps prevent photoaging symptoms like skin discoloration and age spots. Cut down on unhealthy processed and junk food as well. In addition, it is essential to maintain proper skin care routine and exfoliate your skin at least once in a week.
Besides, nourish and moisturize the skin regularly and follow the natural home remedies for younger looking skin to make your skin healthy, smooth and glowing.