Well there is no need of going for those expensive, artificial and out of budget products as our ancestors have already left many trustworthy remedies to sparkle our teeth. You can keep your teeth white, bacteria free and free of plaque by those most valued but freely available teeth whitening remedies.
Recently there was news that too much use of medicinal drug resulted in apparent loss of all the teeth. Excessive beverages, coffee, tea and tobacco make your teeth pale. Start brushing properly.
Simple household products work wonders. Whisk two tablespoons of baking soda with the same amount of hydrogen peroxide to form a consistency as of toothpaste. Brush with this home made toothpaste. Keep this paste for at least two minutes on teeth.
Some of the other simple but effective home remedies for quick teeth whitening natural treatment:
• A waste can also do wonders if used with proper wisdom. Scrubbing with wood ash can efficiently bleach your teeth.
• You can also brush your teeth with a natural brush that is Strawberry. It works great on teeth and hence works as a valuable natural cure for quick teeth whitening.
• You can also brighten your teeth by brushing them with sage leaves.
• Rubbing your teeth with the inner portion of the rind of orange can also solve the problems of discoloration.
• Traditional teeth cleaner – crushed walnut can prevent yellowing of teeth. This is also one of the natural home remedies for quick teeth whitening.
• One of the best home made teeth whitener is the mixture of dry basil leaves and rind of orange. One can use this as a tooth cleaner. This orange and basil therapy cleans teeth without damaging the enamel.
• Dip a white cloth in virgin olive oil and scrub your teeth with this cloth for incredible results.
• Whisk a pinch of common baking soda and lemon juice. Use this mixture to massage your teeth. This natural remedy can easily remove the stain.
• You can also use strawberry seeds as teeth cleaner but make sure immediately brush your teeth after cleaning them.
• Whisk normal table salt, baking soda and hydrogen peroxide to form a consistent paste. Brush regularly with this paste and see the amazing results which follow.
• Use clove oil to massage your teeth before brushing your teeth to heal toothache. It is an extremely useful natural medicine for teeth problems.
Yellowing of teeth is the indication of several teeth problems like Pyorrhea. Bacteria never enter into the bloodstream of healthy gums. Invasion of bacteria into the bloodstream ultimately makes a way for them to reach heart which can cause heart attack.
Fortunately we have plenty of things at our home which can be used as teeth whitener. No need to lighten your wallet or purse and get a bright smile with home remedies for quick teeth whitening.