Just imagine how much better you'll feel when you discover how to lose double chin fat and you're no longer bothered by the distress it causes. You won't have to worry about posing for photos or using a webcam, or holding your head at just the right angle to minimize your double chin fat, or taking care not to look down so you don't make it look even bigger, anymore.
If you have double chin fat then you probably wonder why you have been cursed with not one, but two, chubby chins. Lose this fat for good by understanding first what causes double chins and second how to lose double chin fat.
How to Lose Double Chin Fat - Know the Cause
The four most common reasons why you have developed double chin fat are:
1. Excess fat due to being over weight.
2. Water retention.
3. Normal aging process.
4. Hereditary disposition.
Here are 7 tips to show you how to lose double chin fat:
1. Lose weight. One of the best ways to lose double chin fat is to generally lose weight all over. Excess fat has accumulated under your jaw line and is being stored around the jaw area as fat. It's really important to change your diet so you eat more fiber, less fat and fewer calories.
2. Eat a healthy diet low in sugar and salt and drink plenty of water to flush your system and help prevent water retention. Salty food will encourage your body to retain water because your body will try to dilute salt. You should be drinking at least 8 glasses of water every day.
3. Eat oily fish at least 3 times a week to provide your body with Omega 3 and Omega 6 oils. Omega oils will help to soften your skin from the inside and improve your skin's elasticity so as you lose weight your skin will shrink back naturally and you won't be left with a turkey neck in place of your double chin fat.
4. Do facial exercises to tighten up the muscles around your neck and under your jaw. Tilt your head back and thrust your chin forward. Now open and close your mouth so that as you close your mouth you can feel the muscles under your jaw stretch. Bear in mind it's not the stretch that tones the muscle it's the slow controlled release. Repeat this exercise 5 times, 3 times a day, every day to help tone up the muscles under your chin.
5. Use makeup to emphasize the beauty of your eyes and draw attention away from your neck and double chin.
6. Avoid wearing clothes or necklaces that will make your double chin look more obvious.
7. Begin a fat burning diet and start doing fat burning exercise to help reduce the amount of fat being stored in your body. Your diet is everything, you are what you eat. A fat burning diet will strip your body of excess fat including your double chin and you will look and feel more attractive.
Follow the above 7 tips on how to lose double chin fat and it will soon become a distant memory.